As I’ve probably stated before, I love those nights where you can stay in and cuddle up with your favorite film or tv show and just relax with some face masks. There are so many out there and luckily, for me, we have Pinterest. I use Pinterest to find new tips and masks to try and I thought I would share 6 of the masks I have tried. Honestly, Some I’ve liked and some have not been my favorite. But each one was at least 3 ingredients that you can find in your kitchen and are easy to do.
- Avocado, yogurt, olive oil, honey
- banana, baking soda, turmeric powder- this last ingredient was difficult for me to find
- Cucumber, milk, honey, brown sugar
- yogurt, honey, brown sugar
- oatmeal, egg, lemon juice
- lemon juice, sugar, olive oil
Try any one of these and let me know in the comments below if they worked for you or if they were fun for you to try! Have that night to yourself, we all deserve it sometimes!